High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
1. Hifu is truly a remarkable breakthrough in technology, offering a truly non-invasive alternative to surgical lifting, a MUST have treatment option, and the ONLY FDA approved treatment with a specific intent for improvement of lines and crape skin on the Double Chin, Décolletage (Upper Chest), Upper Arms (Bingo Wings), Upper and Lower Abdomen, Inner Thighs and Knees. Penetrating to depths only previously possible with surgery.
2. Hifu uses the power of Ultrasound to safely lift and tighten skin. Ultrasound is a form of energy that is significantly different than light such as IPL and Lasers or Electrical (Radio-Frequency) energy. Hifu, protects the skin surface, whilst precisely penetrating at deeper depths and higher temperatures than Radio Frequency for example, treating beyond the Dermis and Foundation layers, where structural weakening starts.
3. Hifu can also be used on the face to help to improve the tone and all the features of your face such as your eyes, cheeks, chin and skin also making it a viable alternative to Botox, with the benefit of being able to maintain facial expression. Excellent for post-surgical face lift to maintain the lift and treat blood stasis, scarring, and numbness.
WHAT are the BENEFITS?
As a completely non-surgical, non-invasive procedure, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound offers patients many benefits over other procedures.
- Clinically Proven
- Safe and Effective
- Cost Effective Alternative to a Surgical Face Lift
- No Need for Anaesthesia or Sedation
- No Incisions or Risk of Infection
- No Downtime
- Comfortable and Painless Treatments
- Results can be seen after just one treatment
- Results can last for 2 years plus
With the advantage of 2 depth cartridges (13mm and 8mm), Hifu has the capability of penetrating to depths only previously possible with surgery.
What areas can be treated?
- Double Chin
- Decolletage (Upper Chest)
- Upper Arms (Bingo Wings)
- Upper and Lower Abdomen
- Inner Thighs and Knees
This treatment also works very well on reducing stretchmarks.
How long is the treatment? How Long Do Results Last?
Each session is dependent on the treatment area, but we advise around from 30 minutes to an hour per area. Your treatment will be tailored to your individual requirements which will be discussed in your pre-treatment consultation. Additional time will be required if you require more areas.
Individual results will differ, however on average a minimum of 18 months to two years.
How Many Treatments Are Required?
The number of sessions depends on the clients age and skin condition. One treatment is usually sufficient on light to moderate skin laxity.
Who Is Suitable for HIFU?
Anyone with drooping skin, or considering a lift but isn’t ready for surgery is a good candidate.
When Are Results Visible?
Some results can be seen immediately post treatment, with optimum results expected from three to six months.
Results we can achieve with High Intensity Focused Ultrasound:
- Look Years Younger with One Treatment
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Increases Elastin & Production of Collagen
- Re-educates the Muscles
- Stimulates Skin Cells
- Rejuvenates Skin
- Improves, Firms & Tightens Muscles
- Improves & Tightens Sagging Skin
- Double Chin Reduction
- Fat Deposit Reduction
- Fine Lines & Wrinkle Reduction
- Scar & Stretchmark Reduction